Every person is unique and our Traditional Funeral Service can be designed to celebrate your loved one’s life story.
Our professional and fully trained staff will help you through every step. We’ll take on the responsibility for ensuring everything is perfectly organised to deliver a fitting tribute for your loved one.
Traditional Funeral Package
- Traditional Oak Veneered Coffin suitable for burial or cremation.
- Conveyance of the deceased to our Funeral Home during normal office hours. (within 20 miles) an additional charge of £50 will be added outwith office hours.
- Dressing your loved one in accordance with the family’s wishes.
- Care of the deceased prior to the funeral.
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements.
- Church Service (if required)
- Choice of date and time of funeral
- Hearse and 1 Limousine
- Flexible funeral cortege (traditional funeral procession)
Please note the above cost does not include disbursements and these must be paid in advance of the funeral.
Typical Disbursement costs;
- Glasgow Crematorium, Maryhill Fee £625.00 (any postcode)
- Clydebank Crematorium Fee £695.00 (Resident) £960.00 (Non-Resident) Monday to Friday only.