We are striving to keep costs down by offering a simple yet dignified option at a lower rate. Simple funerals are conducted Monday to Friday and your choices for the date and time of the funeral may be limited. Please see below for the service provided :
- A simple coffin suitable for Burial or Cremation
- A simple closure robe.
- Preparing , collecting and distributing all relevant documentation and paperwork
- Conveyance of deceased to our Funeral Home during normal office hours (Within 20 miles) an additional charge of £50 will be added if outwith normal office hours
- Complimentary online Funeral Notice informing family and friends of the service
- Care of the deceased prior to the Funeral
- Supply of Hearse for conveyance of the deceased direct to a local cemetery or crematorium
Please note the above cost does not include disbursements and these must be paid in advance of the funeral.
Typical Disbursement costs;
- Glasgow Crematorium, Maryhill Fee £660.00 (any postcode)
Clydebank Crematorium Fee £782.00 (Resident) £1080.00 (Non-Resident) Monday to Friday only.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Simple Funerals will not be conducted on a Saturday
- The procession begins at our Funeral Home and travels directly to the place of committal.
- There is no option for an alternative service venue.
- Your choices for the date and time of the funeral may be limited
- Personalisation is also limited , in comparison to The Traditional Funeral.